Before

After
Oh, and the dump was closed on the 4th so we are going to have to go on Monday. (and by we I mean Gregg and Ian... I try to stay away from the dump!)
After cleaning up our yard in the morning, we went over to my mom and dad's where Gregg helped my dad fix the fence in their backyard. My mom and dad are visiting from Utah so while they are here they have a list of projects as long as their arms to accomplish! If you know anything about my parents it is that they CANNOT sit still! Well, especially my mom, I think my dad might if my mom would let him! In the afternoon my brothers Brady and Jeff showed up as well and the 4 of them finally got the fence finished. Of course the neighbor who said he was going to fix the fence months ago was no where to be found until they were done... Then he came out and said, hey, I was going to do that! We all kinda laughed! He was nice though and said he would pay for 1/2 the material.
To celebrate the 4th we had a BBQ at my mom and dad's with lots of good food. Brady's kids Ryley and Brenna jumped in the pool but the rest of us were too wimpy to swim since the weather wasn't quite perfect. I really prefer the sun if I am getting in the pool!
Ian, Zoe and Jeff and Julie's little boy Ethan had a great time running around in the yard and playing ball though.
My sister Talia makes the cutest bows for girls and sells them in her Etsy shop online. She made Zoe a red, white and blue bow on a clip since Zoe will no longer keep a headband on. The clip worked great and I thought Zoe looked so cute :)Here she is waiting for Gregg to throw the ball so she can go chase it! Just like a little puppy, it is one of her favorite games!

The 3 little turkeys have had so much fun playing together. It is so cute to watch them as they grow up.
SaturdayOn Saturday Gregg went out to mow the lawn and Zoe was frantically squeeking at me to take her outside so I said you want to go outside to say hi to dada? and she said "outside" of course it sounded more like owsi, but I was super impressed! Then when we got outside, literally, all she wanted to do was say to Gregg. It was pretty funny, she ran back and forth on the lawn, following the mower, and saying "hi dada" it was really cute, she is such a sweetie! Fiesty, but a sweetie...
Here she is waving...

Saturday night we met up with the family and went to Olive Garden for dinner. We walked around riverfront park briefly while waiting for our table and we got a pretty good laugh at some of Spokane's finest.
Gregg always says my view of Spokane is skewed because I am only downtown during the week while working in a professional office surrounded by professional people. I have to say he's right, downtown Spokane on the weekends is much different then during the week!! LOL!
Anyway, dinner was great and it was fun to go out with everyone.

I kept Zoe busy with crackers until dinner came. She then managed to eat an entire breadstick by herself and ate some of Gregg's spaghetti!

I was so impressed until Gregg woke up at 1:30am last night throwing up his spaghetti! YUCK!
So far Zoe has not gotten sick though and we were hoping it was just a random act of barf.

No comments:
Post a Comment